Childs Vision

Feedback

I think that what you do is incredibly important and just wanted to thank you for the great work you all do.

Support Worker
PORCHLIGHT

Thank you so much for the support you have shown to the family, I feel it has been pivotal to their improved relationship and mental health.

Early Help Worker
CEO DEERCREATIVE

I feel more positive.  Speaking to others in the same/similar situation as me.  Being able to understand how my child is feeling, Seeing them open up and express their feelings.  I’ve found it easier to speak as each week has gone on.

Parent
COMPLETING DART PROGRAMME

Children's vision is a fantastic charity supporting children affected by domestic abuse in Swale, I've now worked with them through a couple of my families and the support offered is fantastic and they really are passionate about what they do, I cannot recommend them enough.

Support Worker
PORCHLIGHT

I hadn't heard of anything like this charity before. After being put on a roller-coaster ride and not knowing what was happening, myself and my children were put in touch with child vision. This really has been a positive venture. The DART programme has taken me out of my comfort zone and made me speak openly to strangers, (which isn't me) The charity has given me an my daughter the opportunity to build on our relationship and for me to understand just how much she has been affected. BEST CHARITY EVER TO HELP YOUR CHILD HAVE A VOICE AND BE LISTENED TO!!

Parent
Completing DART Programme

WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR CHARITY? CURIOUS WHAT ELSE WE DO?

Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

7 days ago

Child's Vision

The Family Courts are not very good at listening and often play down Domestic Abuse allegations, at the detriment to the Survivors and their Children! This leads to Survivors fighting to be heard and fighting for their Children on top of having to deal with the continuing of the abuse through the FC #stoptheinjustice #domesticviolencebill #petitionforrecourse #thecourtsaid ... See MoreSee Less

7 days ago

Child's Vision

Education and Awareness
@blessingmanifesting
... See MoreSee Less

7 days ago

Child's Vision

Great to see that newly-released draft guidance from the Government for the expected Domestic Abuse Act 2020, now includes parental alienation.

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/896640/Draft_statutory_guidance_July_2020.pdf

This is just the tip of the iceberg, and there’s a long way to go to change attitudes in CafCass and the family court.

Philip Davies MP has campaigned vociferously for this, saying in response “I very much hope that this will be of significant comfort to all those who currently feel completely helpless in these situations and that this will make it harder for those who perpetuate the abuse to continue to get away with their cruel behaviour.”

www.keighleynews.co.uk/news/18569416.district-mp-welcomes-move-include-parental-alienation-domest...
... See MoreSee Less

1 week ago

Child's Vision

Timeline PhotosWhat our children need to know about love bit.ly/3fuJXVH ... See MoreSee Less

2 weeks ago

Child's Vision

Absolutely thrilled to have received an amazing donation of £450.60 from All4One Charity Fundraising Page. Thank you all so much for raising this money for Child's Vision Charity, it is so very much appreciated! ... See MoreSee Less

2 weeks ago

Child's Vision

Please share in support of The Charitable Football Clubs upcoming charity football matches ! Child’s Vision have been lucky enough to be chosen for the Sedlescombe MatchOUR FIRST FEW GAMES ⚽📅

Delighted to present our first 4 confirmed fixtures, excited to hit the ground running!

Raising money for:
- Sedlescombe Vets - Child's Vision
- White Horse FC - TBA
- Essex Charity FC - Mind
- Sands United FC Kent - Sands, the stillbirth & neonatal death charity

Thank you to everyone for your support so far, look forward to seeing you out on the pitch!

Fundraiser for that first fixture: gf.me/u/ykatzc
... See MoreSee Less