Childs Vision

Feedback

I think that what you do is incredibly important and just wanted to thank you for the great work you all do.

Support Worker
PORCHLIGHT

Thank you so much for the support you have shown to the family, I feel it has been pivotal to their improved relationship and mental health.

Early Help Worker
CEO DEERCREATIVE

I feel more positive.  Speaking to others in the same/similar situation as me.  Being able to understand how my child is feeling, Seeing them open up and express their feelings.  I’ve found it easier to speak as each week has gone on.

Parent
COMPLETING DART PROGRAMME

Children's vision is a fantastic charity supporting children affected by domestic abuse in Swale, I've now worked with them through a couple of my families and the support offered is fantastic and they really are passionate about what they do, I cannot recommend them enough.

Support Worker
PORCHLIGHT

I hadn't heard of anything like this charity before. After being put on a roller-coaster ride and not knowing what was happening, myself and my children were put in touch with child vision. This really has been a positive venture. The DART programme has taken me out of my comfort zone and made me speak openly to strangers, (which isn't me) The charity has given me an my daughter the opportunity to build on our relationship and for me to understand just how much she has been affected. BEST CHARITY EVER TO HELP YOUR CHILD HAVE A VOICE AND BE LISTENED TO!!

Parent
Completing DART Programme
Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

18 hours ago

Child's Vision

Child's Vision is a charity which delivers support to children and their families affected by domestic abuse. Find out more at: www.childsvision.co.uk/ ... See MoreSee Less

1 day ago

Child's Vision

WoW wouldn’t that be great!12 secrets from parents who raised happy children bit.ly/32GXVjX ... See MoreSee Less

WoW wouldn’t that be great!

4 days ago

Child's Vision

A good start to the day, thank you to The Charitable Football club for all their support. It was good to see you both. Good luck with the rest of the season x ... See MoreSee Less

A good start to the day, thank you to The Charitable Football club for all their support.  It was good to see you both.  Good luck with the rest of the season x

5 days ago

Child's Vision

Please help these amazing people! They do a fantastic job!WE NEED YOUR HELP
🎥⚽
We have three aims at The Charitable Football Club.
1. Raise money for charities and good causes across the UK through football
2. Promote awareness of mental health, especially in men.
3. Create a club that is self sustainable so we can focus our efforts on fundraising.

In order to make that last one a possibility and to boost the other two, we aim to purchase a Veo camera. Enabling us to increase our exposure and raise awareness by having the ability to film all of our matches.
🙏
We humbly ask if this is something you wouldn't mind helping us achieving, any amount is greatly appreciated. Once we achieve our goal this provides us with a guaranteed source of exposure, as well as funding freed up for other fundraising opportunities

To help us, the crowdfunding link is:
www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/thecharitablefootballclub?utm_term=z8R4YaMAY
... See MoreSee Less

Please help these amazing people! They do a fantastic job!

7 days ago

Child's Vision

There's just six more weeks until the Co-op Local Community Fund closes on Saturday 24 October! The more people that choose Child's Vision as their local cause, the more funding we'll receive from the Co-op when it closes.

In these challenging times we need your support more than ever, enabling us to continue making a difference to children who have been affected in some way by domestic violence.

Here is the link you need to choose us as your local cause, so please share far and wide! membership.coop.co.uk/causes/42336

Thank you!
... See MoreSee Less

Theres just six more weeks until the Co-op Local Community Fund closes on Saturday 24 October! The more people that choose Childs Vision as their local cause, the more funding well receive from the Co-op when it closes.

Here is the link you need to choose us as your local cause, so please share far and wide! https://membership.coop.co.uk/causes/42336

Thank you!

2 weeks ago

Child's Vision

Fantastic achievement thank you to you all ... See MoreSee Less

2 weeks ago

Child's Vision

Photos from The Charitable Football Club's post ... See MoreSee Less

2 weeks ago

Child's Vision

Thank you to the Charitable Football Team and Sedlescombe Vets for a good game this afternoon and raising money for Child's vision ... See MoreSee Less

Thank you to the  Charitable Football Team and Sedlescombe Vets for a good game this afternoon and raising money for Childs visionImage attachment

Comment on Facebook 922593344548018_1839856696155007

Thank you for coming down, was lovely to meet you!

Your welcome we enjoyed it

View more comments

2 weeks ago

Child's Vision

... See MoreSee Less

Load more

WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR CHARITY? CURIOUS WHAT ELSE WE DO?