What we do
1. Providing 1:1 therapeutic support
2. Delivering NSPCC DART support
This is run over a 10 week period, of 2 hourly sessions (usually in school), but can be run elsewhere. This program works with children aged between 7-14 years.
3. We hold regular support groups
These groups are informal, relaxed and friendly. Activities and refreshments are provided free.
4. We deliver a new Freedom programme for children!
5. Child’s Vision now runs a behavioural programming!
6. Drawing and Talking Support!
We can now offer Drawing and Talking Support!